flashlights

laaaame… went 6 wins and 0 losses . Saw slowcamaro, and blkp42e… Was whitey and shag there?

is it the last flashlight drags? im thinkin of goin next week if theres another one… i may have my exhaust complete by then

nope, I should have gone…

yea, not too bad. 3 of 5. meet cutty and slowmaro and i think oneslowbowtie…
maybe a few others…

haha Rob was going to race me but his car got scared so his fuel return like got cut on the tire, Kolar whooped my ass, i lot to some bitch in a Camaro who either had a supercharger, or bubb rubb installed whistle tips on it; im guessing supercharger.

beat a GLI, a Trans Am and some other car i forget what it was.

Eric payed to spectate and started racing so i gave him my wristband so he doesnt get thrown out…

Cheapskate of the night!!!: Cutty

eric told him to race, he said he didnt pay to race and eric told him it doesnt matter. so cutty looked at Erics wristband and then pulled out his wallet and had the EXACT same one in his wallet that he saved from last summers PGH Thunder show…

5th and forbes @ 8pm on friday

:bowrofl: true professional

i was 1 for 5 lost twice to my friend kurt in his ls1 beat another lt1 t/a that was modded, and a run with kmurph on this board then got my ass smoked by redramair i think that who it was. all in all it was a fun night it was the first time i dragged.

:rofl:@ be oh be

yea, it was redramair, i saw that run. i didn’t even know u were there til slowmaro said u were pulling up on the line

i knew my ass was toast so i made sure i did a bigger burnout than him.

sounds like I missed some lt1 whooping :frowning:

• edit

the races must have really sucked to watch :kekegay:

i wanted to race some stangs but never got the chance to, i was gonna race a red one with a big pony on the rear window but he ended up racin somewhere else.

pony on window = new mustang owner and doesnt know how to drive it yet :rofl:

all in all: i’m glad to see some of you LT1 owners out there racing @ zeli that may have read my LT1ost thread :cool:

it was definitely some of the most fun i’ve had, the lt1 t/a that i raced was really surprised that i was stock when i beat em. it was just fun doin burnouts.

:bsflag:

BJ got in a fight cause the ricer in a LT1 ss with a huge ass wing…i mean the wing would of made sight and sound proud… well the kid didnt want to give him a pink slip…so the kid took off and went home and never came back…the best part is when BJ almost wrecked into the car to catch him

ps i had to jump a 302 cause his battery is poop

that brings back memories :scared: