flashlights

hey i have kennywood bands in every color!!! lol j/k

THE MAIN EVENT:
After years of shit talking, the red camaro and the black SS finally came head to head in race from a stop.

Round 1. Both spun off the line but by second i had a half a car. felt the heat commin on @ the end but let off near the finish and won by a fender.

Round 2. 187 on the red camaro. I maually shifted this time and shifted at 5800 into second and jumped out to a big lead and kept pullin.

it was nice to put the rivalry to rest with ya eric, good luck on your journey.

i had some killer burnouts atleast

atleast we know what’s important…

j/p eric

Was that you in the white Trans Am? I think that was the only LT1 I raced all night…Overall, I had a good time…it was only my second time drag racing. I still have a lot of problems getting off the line.

My first race, I lost to a slightly modded blue STi and then ran even with him the second time…I couldn’t tell who won. I also lost to a friend w/ a modded SMG M3 3/4 times…I beat an older GTO, a pickup truck, and a red Chevelle…that I think had problems during the run because I was too far ahead and I expected to lose. I also beat a 240SX that had an engine swap and turbo…

I’ll have to get back up there again next year…it’s always fun to see how the car stacks up in a straight line.

:frowning:

i was there… didn’t see anyone really… should of raced, watch chad loose :kekegay: saw the m3 loose :kekegay: … bs’d with eric and brokeass… slightly cold last night.

was that the ugly flat black one with the hubcaps and winter tires? If so that kid was a douche. His friends came up and talked to me like im some type of idiot and they were the JDM swap masters of the universe.

sti/rosewoodt- hahaha mopar boy :dunno:

It was probably him…they were talking a lot about how they swap engines, do their own tuning, etc…I beat him by a car or two and, afterwards, he told me that he missed 3rd gear.

yep that was me ur car looks like rolling sex with those CH’s

i think that was the other 240 with hubcaps and a turbo

lol…i think that was visionrx7’s 240 w/sr-20 swap. Im told he got it recently but I couldnt identify him for sure. But yea I wouldnt worry about man, your car is so fast and your liscence plate frame made me chuckle when i reaed it on the way back to cranberry.

What was the race w/ taht slow mustang all about? I mean he didnt even have a chance… :kekegay: chad