ANY ONE have info about this prelude on craigslist?!

http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/2140496130.html

I recently saw this on craigalist and im pretty interested in trading my single cam eg hatch for it…if anyone knows anything please let me know if you know anything bad abou it or sketchy info in the ad. Thanks shift!

I wouldn’t just assume it needs a fuel pump. Throw in a new red hood and I would say deal. Myself, I rather have the EG hatch… depending on condition.

What in the fuck is on that hood?

Yea he said its giving a Cold start I guess I would think if it was the fuel pump it would start sometines when it was on and not start when it wasnt on but idk i just got done buildin my hatch it ain prwtty good condition and has a good motor and a lot of new parts but idk h23 is tempting

coolness… which you don’t have SUCKER!!!

looks like a big head jobber

Yea the hoods herendous but the whole cars paints fading id proly jus paint the hood black if i get it but dk

Headjobber? Sry im not as cool as u tdi vws are ghey btw

:rofl

Pete likes to make up buzz words.

:rofl

then i surely must be gay then… right look at your dumper your tryna get… HAHAHAHAHA TALK ABOUT FLAMBOYANT!!!

Yea dont talk shit for no reason then over a forum

Shutup

^ Butthurt

yes yessss

Good way to judge if the car is shit: if all the pictures in the ad were taken at the same angle of the same section of the car.

Hes a vw owner id be butt hurt too all im doing is asking if anyone has info on a car and this kids gotta run his mouth get the fuck outta here I thought shift was supposed to b a friendly place to discuss and purchase not hate on ppls posts and run your mouth? Back to the topic tho…

Have you read any topics of this forum? It’s mostly ball busting until you’re ‘accepted’ by everyone.

If you want a serious post on this car, read my post before this one.

The owner clearly isn’t good at making rational decisions.

Look at cosseys post as well.

Expect it to be non maintained and have other issues.

It’s extemely rare that cars that are listed cheap by a younger “tuner” are in good shape.

Thanks all stuff I know I was lookin more for like someone seein this kid beat on it or soemone used to own it or something thanks guys