TESTING WATER FS/FT 1996 HONDA PRELUDE SI

Looking to sell or trade 1996 Honda Prelude Si with 158K. Brand new 3k paint with combat body kit and skirts, heather mist metallic with jdm black roof and decklid, vis carbon fiber hood, 17" icw 007 gunmetal wheels,jdm one piece black headlights, in-dash dvd, system, new plugs, 8.5 mm magstar wires, strut bars, antenna delete, 97-01 black prelude interior with black carpets, type-r shifter, intake, walbro 255 fuel pump, 3.5 inch stainless all the way back with megan racing muffler, tinted taillights,new timing belts and update honda seals, and more. Ready for boost. Inspection stickers were stolen, I will get it inspected. Shift light will be installed, and much more. Brand new condition. A lot of money invested. Serious inquiries only. Will trade for 96-00 civic, 4x4 or subaru. have all pictures of the car since teardown. not a backyard body shop paint job…no putty in this one…all metal
Justin
office:7243797246

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/DSCF0510.JPG

I dont see a price anywhere, but its kinda hard to read cause the pic is soo fn big.

looking to get 7k or trade for something of equal value…pickup camaro trans am subaru something

really want another grand prix gtp…come on guys…someone wants honda…i want gm…

It’s a non vtec H23 right? Type r shifter? prelude’s are cable shifter’s not like b series linkage shifter’s so do you mean prelude type s shifter or is it just some gay ebay companies name? 3.5" exhaust, ummm on an n/a 4 cylinder?

type r shift knob i apologize for my typographical error. the car was boosted for about 40 miles…it was custom made by hybrid dynamics…thanks for being a dick.

you have a 3.5 inch exhaust? Does it have ANY torque?

looks clean tho :slight_smile:

Why would you do all that work for only 40 miles??? Are you sure its 3.5" all the way back, thats like school bus exhaust.

Your welcome, just trying to get facts straight to help you out on the sale.:slap:

its 3 inch i had to measure. the car was turboed by hybrid dynamics. the kid that owned it before me was unaware that the seals in the h23 needed to be updated with the update seal kit. I got the car fixed and then i just started throwing money into it. If I can’t find a gtp soon, I am just gonna buy my swap and turbo at the beginning of next month.

SOLD TO SERRINO