any one interested

well one of my dads buddys had found a 87 nissan 300z T top down in north carolina. im not to shure on the price yet and if there is any one interested here the car will be shipped to new york. pick up and delivery can be arranged. if you are interested please feel free to contact me.

thanks,
kyle

Pictures requested here! Is it turbo?

its a 6 cyl. 5spd. i dont not have pictures rite now and i do not know if it is turbo or n/a. i will have some more information on the car tomarrow and possibally pictures. my dads buddy in NC now and he said he will look at it tomarrow.

Really? I was really expecting it to be a 3.0L (300 in the 300ZX) 3 cylinder.

all Z-cars are 6 cylinders, and 90% of Z31 (84-89) 300ZXs are 5 speeds, also…90% are t-tops. They built 290,000 Z31s. Its not that rare of a car, I can say that much. lol

But yeah, get me pictures and I can tell you if its turbo or not (or atleast if its a factory turbo or not, conversions to turbo are quite common)

If it is a turbo, I’m interested in the production date off the door jamb. if its 4/87 - 7/87, its a “W”-series VG30ET (full-floating wrist pins), and has a CLSD. If its pre 4/87, its an “A/B” series VG30ET (pressed wrist pins), and an open diff.

Wow, you and Onyx would get along!!