Any one now where i can buy Used Ka24de

I’m looking to purchase a used ka24de motor for my s14. I messed up the timing and bent few valves. I’ve called few jdm places but no one carries a Ka.

I did post in the WTB section but so far no luck. My insurance going back on end of the month and really need motor badly. Looking for low Km and no burning oil so i can boost it in few months.

How much are you looking to spend? Why not save the hassle (and possibly cost) of turboing it and buy an SR or RB?

did you try calling junkyards? this link has a whole shitload of junkyard #'s and address’s. you might get lucky, i found a couple s14’s a while back.

http://www.gtcars.ca/online/general-car-talk/847-ontario-junkyards.html

I bought all the turbo parts needed for KA so i cant back out now. Few hundred at most but I already found one just now for 107km on for s14 with no accessories. asking little to much i think.

Thanks jeeta will give them call monday. I fucked up hard ;(

i guess ur lucky the KA24 engine doesn’t cost much compared to other engines. thats why i love 240’s. lol

i got one just needs to be pulled out, take it away cheap, you just need an intake manifold and headers or your turbo manifold. pm me

Sent pm Sherlock

I have an s13 on with over 200xxx on it i think… needs to be pulled, 200 bucks and its yours.