Price check.

Im just checking the price of a low KM KA24DE out of an S14. Its to be used for my KA-t in a 90 240.

Just wondering what you’d pay up in TO vs. what Im looking at here.
Does anyone recognize that lip? Im thinking of cutting it to fit the pignose
EDIT: http://nissaninfiniticlub.net/photopost/data/500/2706DSCF0057-med.JPG

Check the classifieds.

your looking at 300~

i sold my old ka24de for $300 it had 190km with tranny and all wirering and ecu. theres pis of my old motor on my link.

S14?

Hi folks. Back again. I just got a price quote from a local wrecking yard. They want 1000 bucks for a motor with 106 and almost no compression. Would anyone be able to take a quick look around and see if there might be something with ~100k on it? I need the ecu to go with it.

check the states

tonnes of low km motors out there but u gotta be willing to drive

NEVER pay more than $400 for a KA…

we have bought several KA’s out of S14’s and never paid more than $300.

you will find them on here… screw the wreckers

i have a KA with 140 km on it and i am pulling it out next week i also have the ecu and tranny. no leaks runs good i am putting an sr thats why i’m pulling it iout pm me for more details. by the way its from a 1998 240sx

You do realize how different the 89/90 and 91+ motors are? full engine upper/lower harness, ECU, MAFS required

but yeah, you should be able to find all that here @ less than $500

I do realize how different they are, thats why I want one. I just cant seem to find one at a reasonable price. For the business owners, what are the shipping costs like on these?