Any one pushing the DST patch out?

Is anyone pushing the DST patch out to work stations over a AD environment…how are you doing it?

Guys at work here are, I believe. They mostly use Altiris, so I assume that’s how they’re doing it. God it’s going to suck when things go wrong and all the sudden AD and Kerberos are busted to hell because times are off by an hour.

I’m on the Mac side. I should be ready for things (I hope).

Macs already have a update out…I guess microsoft has a group policy script

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/914387

Yeah, I pushed the patch out. We’ll see if everything slots up nicely like it should. My coworker (windows guy) just answered my question by saying “uhh…do I need to?”. Yeah, this might not go well.

I have a utility thats supposed to patch over a network…I need to test it and check when the actual time Microsoft flips the time

just out of curiosity, how many computers/workstations are you guys in charge of… just a rough estimate is cool

At this location probbley 200-250 work stations 15 servers…3 networks here…a bunch of managed switched and firewalls.

The web server for sabres.com is in house also.

but thats what im in charge of we have a bunch of other large customers.

I’m just on co-op, not a real job. I have about 100 machines in 3 computer labs and like 5 servers. Not really big time.