any one seen long tire marks on 28 north by RIDC?

friday night/ sat morning at about 230AM my cell phone wakes me up i wasnt going to answer it but figured who would call me at 230 unless something was wrong. so i answer it and it was a buddy of mine who i work with. he tell me that he wont be able to come into work the next day. so i ask why.

he tells me that he just wrecked his porsche (hes had it for 2 weeks) i ask if he needs a ride or nething he says no the ambulance is here and the police are on the way so i say ok what happened?

so he gives me the short explanation he was doing 115MPH when his G/F told him he needed to make this exit which he was basically past already but he cut the wheel neways and ended up putting the ass end of the prosche into the brick wall

fast forward to sunday when i worked with him…

the whole story is he was doing 115MPH tried to make that exit cut the wheel did 2 and one half spins before he hit the wall with the ass end of the car. the ambulance got there so fast cause they where behind him and witnessed the whoel thing. the police tell him later that they measured his tire marks to be 282 feet long before he hit the wall.

he is fine so is his girl who got a ride home from a ambulace driver. he was taken to AGH in handcuffs but released to his mother after they took his blood.

he may be facing a DUI charge they police are still “investigating”

p.s. my spelling sucks leave me alone

High Performance car with a Low performance driver…

Post the pictures of his girl

:nono: :ugh2: :repost: lol

what a tool

dumbass…

i keep thinking of the euro couple from Super Troopers…

and when the engine is in the back, sudden high-speed direction changes are a terrible idea.

who wants a moustache ride?

RIDC north? i work there

d00d, you wrecked your Porsche! :rofl:

gezz doesn’t he know its better to deep six the porche in a lake while smokeing refer with his hooker GF instead of driving at high speed while drunk. At least then he could through a huge party with whores galore and have the car fixed in 2 days priro to his parents knowing.

^ great tom cruise movie

x’s 5461246942

Northbound or Southbound?

north bound

and the engine is in the front it was a 944

ya it was a dumb move i asked y he didnt just get off at the next exit he just shruged his shoulders

:rofl: 944 :greddy:

:nuts:

that’s not a porsche…

well, i guess it is a porsche… but not much of one…

it’s like an ugly, slow 928