Any photographers here?

Looking for someone to possibly take photos for a few car for sale ads that will be posted on eBay. Not looking for typical shots though, needs to be something with some flare. See www.aznkid.com for examples of the sort of thing I am looking for.

Must be willing to meet in Milton/Oakville/Mississauga area in some sort of artsy or interesting place to use as a backdrop - finding this place will be part of your job by the way :slight_smile:

This is not a charity, please PM me with your pricing structure and portfolio if interested.

Thanks!

www.micahweber.com

dude is a buddy of mine from the US, only like 20 minutes over the border.

Looks freakin awesome…

But thats just too far unless hes willing to come here. Can’t put much mileage on these cars unfortunately.

Is that Josh Parr’s white z32? :smiley:

yes it is, and thats me sitting shotty.

were you looking to have it done for free?

i dont know what micah charges, get in touch with him

No no… Not free. Thats what I meant about “This is not a charity, send me your prices” :smiley:

I’ll send him a mail - thanks!

Any other recommendations or anyone LOCAL who might be interested? Mikeness maybe?

What about Mike (spd-dmn) :dunno:

Yeah I spoke to mike briefly already :smiley:

beware of black borders.

and mikeness takes decent car shots.

haha, yeah i dont want any black borders thanks :smiley:

what up with black borders?

black borders are fine they are the standard of what most profesionals use you just have to use them in moderation…

www.accessphoto.com you should ask people there…i dont have time these days to take photos anymore.

I’ve been going back and forth for a couple of hours with Kevin from www.aznkid.com - it looks like he may be the one.

I haven’t heard back from bings buddy yet though!

If your time schedule is lenient I may be able to do it. Im just swamped right now so if you can wait a week and you like my work then maybe we can work something out.

You can see my portfolio in Modified Mag.

I know a guy in Newmarket who could do it for you for sure. He’s a photographer for a couple music mags, and does some stuff on the side.

Amateur trick to try and make their pics look professional.

Take away the borders and the pics are usually crap.

I might be getting a D70 soon, so will read some new tutorials on how to take flashy car pics.

Aznkid > Bings buddy, from what i’ve seen.

link?

Sorry, not willing to buy your portfolio :smiley:

Aznkid > Bings buddy, from what i’ve seen.[/quote]

You know… at first I completely agree’d with you. However I’m starting to fall for Micah’s work. Especially after talking to both aznkid and micah, micah is much better to deal with so far.

Still up in the air though which to go with.

Aznkid > Bings buddy, from what i’ve seen.[/quote]

You know… at first I completely agree’d with you. However I’m starting to fall for Micah’s work. Especially after talking to both aznkid and micah, micah is much better to deal with so far.

Still up in the air though which to go with.[/quote]well i wouldnt know about dealings with the photographers, i just know which pics i like better.

Aznkid has been doing this for awhile now, so maybe its gone to his head?

Hire me. Will only cost you about $1100 or a D70 camera.