Any place locally dist. molex connectors?

Is there any place locally that distribute molex products? I need 2 pins for a connector since the crimper I have messed them up since it wasnt the right one for the small terminals. This connecter http://www.molex.com/cgi-bin/bv/molex/jsp/products/datasheet.jsp?part=active/0436450200_CRIMP_HOUSINGS.xml&BV_SessionID=@@@@0961713025.1180233231@@@@&BV_EngineID=cccdaddkmjlgkmkcflgcehedffgdfmk.0&channel=Products&Lang=en-US with this style pin http://www.molex.com/cgi-bin/bv/molex/jsp/products/listview.jsp?query=43030&path=cHome%23%23-1%23%23-1~~ncCRIMPTERMINALS%23%230%23%23c&offset=0&autoNav=1&sType=s&filter=&fs=&BV_SessionID=@@@@0961713025.1180233231@@@@&BV_EngineID=cccdaddkmjlgkmkcflgcehedffgdfmk.0&channel=Products&Lang=en-US

maybe radio shack,

I checked the one at the mall since its closest to me but they have a very limited selection of connectors

there is a place on military its like radio parts or something like that radio city? i dunno but ive been there and they have TONS of molex connectors

Thanks I will check it out tomorrow if they are open

There also used to be a radio supply store on vulcan st. that had them.

[quote=“altimarollin,post:2,topic:29935"”]

maybe radio shack,

[/quote]

HAHAHAHA!

they have nothing anymore…

[quote=“FuzzyFish,post:6,topic:29935"”]

There also used to be a radio supply store on vulcan st. that had them.

[/quote]

its still there and open

Mouser and Digikey ship the same day…

[quote=“BuickGN,post:8,topic:29935"”]

its still there and open

[/quote]

Spiffy, I remember going there a few years back and they had a few concert speakers and other badass stuff I would never need. :slight_smile:

Radio Shack carries some ( I bought a 12 pin for a project I did), Radio Equip on Vulcan ST definitely has bigger selection.

Digikey is good option as well.

the one on vulcan is radio equipment corp do a google search you will find their webpage. One of my co-workers fathers owns the place and i am constantly sending people over there to get stuff. They have a really good inventory of electronics