any plumbers on here?

Any plumbers on here looking for some side work?

I’m in west seneca…

Pretty simple deal for someone who knows what they are doing.

The trap behind the shower (I think my dad called it a bladder) is leaking in my upstairs unit.

Just a few drops if you take a shower, but I need it replaced before I get someone in there to rent.

All the pipes are pretty accessible, not a big deal at all, the drywall is already opened up behind the shower.

Drop me a PM…

Thanks,
Justin

said pic of problem. i just redid my shower and sink im handy but not actuall plummer. is it the lower U bend? and are the pipes all pvc?

I’m a plumber apprentice…have been for a little over a year now. Are the pipes PVC or Copper? Yeah post a pic of it and I should be able to tell you exactly whats wrong.

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh243/llink78/mid_product_HPPRT7100.jpg this?

Nah guys its all copper.

The house was built in 1920, and it is the original plumbing.

I’m not looking to do it myself, looking for someone to come and do it the right way.

I know you want it done right but even a simple job can cost a bit to have a plumber come out. But if your set on having one come out my brother is one. I’ll PM you his contact info…

Might also be wise to change the drain to PVC and just tie back into the copper pipe after the trap.

yea man copper is a bitch to deal with i just changed over to PVC bc every leak i fixed another sprung lol it was so old the seals were just coming apart when i tuched it

You probably have a brass drum trap, if it were my place i would cut out that trap and sweat on a female adapter and go to pvc from there. This job can be a pain in the ass depending on how much access there is from the hole in the wall, may be easier to cut a hole in the ceiling in the lower unit to gain access for the repair. I would give you a price to do the repair if you want. I did plumbing for 10 years and have all the reqiured tools.

pm me if interested

Jerry

copper or galvanized? My house was built in the 40’s and it still has most of the original galvanized piping in it.