Any plumbers?

I need someone to come to my house, check all the plumbing, and make repairs as necessary to be ready to turn my water on ASAP (hopefully by Nov 1). The house is located in Lower Burrell. If someone wants to come out and give me a rough estimate, let me know here or call my cell @ 412-758-4825. As long as the price isn’t astronomical, I’ll OK it and give you a key to do the work whenever you’re able to (the house is uninhabited). Pay will be in cash, and I can supply beer/lunch as well.

Someone Work On My Pipe!!!

good classified :greddy2:

I lay pipe… but i think we are talking about two different things

shaggy has a plumbers crack…

yes, I doubt Shaler is talking about having sex with men.

turn the shit on in the house… just make sure all the sinks and toilets and shit like that are off. and watch the water meter. if it has a leak tester on it you will see it moving. if not you should be ok. turn water back off. charge the pipes runnign to sinks / toilets and shit. after all the stuff is done charging go check the leak tester again and see if it is moving. if it isnt your golden. if it is turn off the valves to the toilets first to see if it stops moving and just keep working back.

have you noticed any water damage in your house like walls / floors and shit? i mean its a 1 story house with a basement right? if you do have leaking plumbing you should be able to see it in the basement.

Do it yourself, just check everything thoroughly. And if you are replacing anything copper just make sure it is really clean and really dry and you will be fine.

1: there is no basement.
2: i’ve set a Nov 1st deadline to move in and i’d rather pay to do it right than waste my time trying.

In fact, I need the following things done:

1: Plumbing inspected and repaired as needed.
2: Trash hauled (two or three pickup beds worth, incl couches and shit).
3: An outlet installed in an existing wall w/ no outlet.

If anyone wants to do any of this, name your price.