I need a plumber.

Anyone here a plumber? Or know a good one?

what do you need done? You may beable to do it yoruself, Plumbing can be fun (requires you to think) and a bitch at the same time, I have done my kitchen sinks, and bathroom sink upstairs. :dunno:

Just trying to give suggestions if its easy access.

Hopefully this summer I will be replacing part of my main stock in the basement so I can hook up a new laundry tub and move the washer into a better position. Have to rip out the half assed shower and unusable bathroom in the basment first.

i don’t want to do it myself.

i need:

*main valve.
*all pipes inspected and replaced as needed.
*hot water heater installed.

the previous owner let some pipes freeze. i don’t want to diagnose which, because i’m both lazy, and not a fucking plumber.

i’ll install my own sinks and shit like that, but I want the lines through the house fixed by a professional.

yeah I was was waiting to see what you were typing before I responded.

I was going to say some jobs are just better off with a professional :slight_smile:

Those ones listed are deffinatly on that list…lol

I have found that if you find a local guy you are MUCH better off than dealing with a big company for anything. IE don;t call places like mr rooter, or rotor rooter unless you need some kind of specialty. Example Rotor Rooter has a trenchless main drain replacement procedure that is worth it. But stuff for cleaning out main drais and stuff like that find a local. Your pocket book will thank you.

It cost me 250 for Mr Rooter to comee out and open up my main drian two summers ago. Found out it would have cost me 125 from a local guy my buddy uses for the same exact service including the snake cam to check the pipe.

Oh Well live and learn.

My friend’s uncle is a plumber, and supposedly does really good work.

I’ll see if he’s still in the business.

Mark Gillece :dunno:

1. He’s a Thief

2. He won’t go all the way to Lower Burrell.

Let me get ahold of our plumber today and see if he’ll go to Lower Burrell… I think we will, but I’m not sure… If he will I’ll get you his number.