Plumber

So I gutted the ancient half bath in my basement and am turning it into the ultimate man cave bath with a steam shower. Only problem is, I need a drain installed for it, to tap into the existing drain for the toilet 5 ft away, and I am not messing with cutting the concrete floor myself to install it. I’ve been through 3 plumbers now, the first one wanted a crazy amount to do it as a side job, with none of the protection I’d get if a company did it, the second’s insurance didn’t cover cutting the floor, and the third one got arrested. :fu: Anyone know a plumber that can do this without me having to take out another mortgage? Side work OK as long as the person is qualified and not just a weekend hack warrior.

Call R.I.C

https://plus.google.com/101083536369109203765/about?gl=us&hl=en

PM Lafengas. He had a similar job done in his rented house…but I think it was $$$.

Send a PM to breakstuff, he can set you up.

Man up and cut that shit. Pay up or you might as well just do it yourself.

I like to DIY as much as the next guy, but I don’t fuck with anything that can flood my house or burn it down. That said also not looking to pay over a grand in labor for a few hour job. Will check with breakstuff and RIC.

You can probably ask 1QUIKZ too

I’m really sorry about the tile situation with me by the way, i still have the tile you gave me in my glovebox and it reminds me everytime i see it =/

breakstuff FTMFW.