Electrician, Plumber, Drywaller, and Carpet Installer

I’m looking for everything above
All walls are framed and bulk heads all done and electrical boxes are in with wiring to them.

I currently got absolutely no time to finish this project that has been overdue for about a year because of my new job and having 2 kids.

Total area of renovation is about 800sqft.

Electrical: I need all lighting (recessed lighting) to be done, outlet installed
Plumbing: Laundry room and half bathroom needs water lines and plumbing except for toilet just sink plumbing
Drywaller to finish off the whole basement with.exception of 50% of the ceiling is dropped ceiling.
Carpet about 600 square ft with 13 stairs

I want to get this ball rolling ASAP. Here mu number 716 903 6606 text me if you are interested in giving a quote. I am ready if price is reasonable in it’s matter. Quick way yo.make some cash o the side.

Where is the project located?

Town of tonawanda on Highland Ave near Kenmore west high school

I thought you moved? Call Hertel Hardware and Plumbing for plumbing work. Professional, reasonable prices, nearby. They’ve also won satisfaction awards on angie’s list.

Not to hi-jack but I am also looking for plumbing work (Plumbing a bathroom shower,sink,toilet… in my 3rd floor attic/soon to be loft apartment) LMK if anyone has a hook up or reliable source. House is in lancaster/depew village

Friend of mine installs carpets…very good work and good price

Use this guy…

I can handle all aspects, less the carpets. I can be reached at 716-954-3360. I have posts on here if you’d like to research. Thanks.

I can do the electrical. I’m looking for side jobs so let me know.