any scrap metal yards around

i looked up scrap yards, and got a few. but all have disconnected numbers, or didnt answer. i have a pretty big multi station gym i want to take there, its all metal, figure i could get something for it.

Dunno what area your in, but I use Webster Metals, and sometimes the guys in monaghela. To be honest your not going to get much for the gym. Prepared steel is going for around .04 a pound right now and Unprepared is at .02 and some places wont even buy it. You have to take 1000 pds to actually make a little money right now.

cool. thanx for the info

No problem man

i take my stuff to neville island. American steel processing but as stated it is not paying much right now. but will be cleaning shop out so just want place to get rid of it.

Most places aren’t paying much.

Neville Metals or Castriota would be the two I’d work with. If you call them they can fax you current pricing.

Castriota is a joke $, Also if you observe the way treat employees wouldn’t go back again.
Access sucks. Over all shitty place… The scale is so horribly placed. feel bad anyone with a trailer.

Neville metals pays the best. The Commercial and Personal vehicle access is great. Don’t have to worry about flat tires. On the POV side of scale, has a roll off dumpster. Stupid easy to put your scrap in.

American Processing keeps moving the scales around. So i don’t even bother anymore.
The access roads are horrible.They don’t care either about flat tires

To the OP. sell it on craigslist or just pitch it. be lucky to get $5 from a scrap yard.

Cannon Mac Metals was paying the best and most accurate last year

There is one in Freedom that is usually comparable to Neville metals. Crows Run I think it’s called? That is the road it is on at least. There is also one in Aliquippa that has way more realistic hours, but tends to pay less and was VERY picky about giving full price for aluminum. Both are probably no where near your neighborhood though.

Skips in freedom and Iron City over in Glenwillard.