Any with a GM capable tuner?

I need to knock my rev limiter and shift points down about 200 rpms. Basically need to shift at 5800 rpms.

I’d be willing to pay for the credits and some for your time.

HP Tuner, DHP Tuner, or what ever will work.

coppola motorsports 221-0812 he is in malta off ex12

theres a few of us on here with hp tuners… i personally dont know it well enough to play with someone elses car… so id wait for them t chime in…
synapse also has hp tuners

I have a boxtuned PCM from Intense now, it does pretty good for me, just they bumped my rev limiter to 6250 and I am going with a setup and I’d rather prolong the life of the motor vs. having more power. The Series 3 motor hates rpms above 6000 without proper internals

honestly for the money your going to pay for the hp tuners credits… i dont think its work the 250 that youd knock it down…

might as well wait till you have more things to install and tune for all of them at once

I need 2 credits to license my car to an HP tuner, 2 x 45$ = $90 plus $30 for 5 mins of work. $120, granted thats a little steep for what I’m doing, but its better paying to buy one of these engines.

true… if you cant find anyone let me know and we can try to figure it out… are you auto im taking it?

yeah an Auto. I need to go to Opitz and get this reluctor wheel fixed on my Diff too…

whats opitz?

I have HP Tuners. If you pay for the credits you can use it.

i was going to mention you had it… but wasnt sure if youd be willing or able to help

I’m always down to help somebody, because I know if I were in their shoes I’d want someone to help too.

didnt meant to imply that man! just wasnt sure how confident you were with it …
like with mine… im not too comfortable yet so im weary to try and help others

It’s all good, man! I know a lot of people think of me as an asshole/dick/jerkoff so I wanted to set shit straight, yo!

What platform are you rocking currently? I lose track easily on this site, lol.

me or the OP?

A man was hit by a cab in the street. He was brought to the hospital. His wife who was standing up by his bed, said to the doctor: “I think that he is very ill.” “I am afraid that he is dead.” said the doctor, Hearing this, the man moved his head and said: " I’m not dead. I’m still alive." "Be quiet, " said the wife. “The doctor knows better than you!” No money no way in real life,no gold no way in game!