Who can tune my 2000 camaro

I know I’ve seen atleast one member on here that said they have unlimited HP tuners. I’m going to install the headers and exhaust I got from Richie and rebuild the rear axle with some 3.73s. Then I want to get the tune altered since the car no longer has a big converter in it and will need a speedo recal. I know there are some shops I can go to around the Albany area, but I’d rather throw a fellow shifter a couple bucks. Not looking to get every last pony out of the car just a basic retune

jdaniels i think

Redline or die BRO

88slowmarro

i cant tune the lsx series of cars only the ltx . for what ya have into it a handheld proggrammer will be fine .

I have EFI live now and in order to tune I need to license each PCM. It’s super basic so I’d do it for the cost of a license which is $100. Check around other places for prices first because I don’t know what they’d charge (I’d assume it’s more that $100 though). Keep in mind, the $100 is a one time fee and I can change things for you in the future for spare change lol

JDaniels

drewdaniels

I know that a joke, but in all serriousness I would rather set money on fire then give it to Howard Tanner.

Ok good to know, it will probably take me a couple weeks to get both the exhaust and gears done so I’ll probably get ahold of you after that. I’m really not looking for any major changes. It just needs to be altered since the car is back on a stock converter and some times it shifts a little funny.

i dont belive paul had the tune altered for the converter

I thought he said he had to have the shift point modified to everything to work with the big converter. Either way the shift points are a little off from where I want them.

yeee dogg im pretty sure he sent out the pcm

ok lolol , when i wanted the car i swore he told me it still needed a tune for it but like i said i could be wrong

he used a company called wait for me performance to do a mail order tune. I know they did something with the 02 since I have no cat or rear 02s and no CEL. I don’t know what was done as shift adapts, but I’m pretty sure he said some of parameters had to be adjusted for the big converter.

I can. HP Toonerz is a hobby, not an art

Have fun with that.

ls1’s have about 10x more parameters/tables to adjust then your little cavalier.

big difference.

JD tune = yes

alpine tOOn = hell no.

Don’t support JD. He likes e85!

That shit broke my lawnmower!

like what? i’m going to call bullshit on that statement

there is some differances in the pcm , as im sure anyone will agree though . ya use who is familiar with your platform .