Any Z31 Owners out there?

I’ve seen a couple 300ZX’s (Z31) 1984-1989 running around out there, any of em on this forum?

I think Captain Morgan used to have one, not sure if he still does.

That’s all IIRC.

My friend josh has a 1984 300zx Turbo. rotting away in the backyard… if you ever want to take a look at it ill give you directions. Also he has a smashed z32. but we wont get into that ::slight_smile:

I would LOVE to own a 1984 Anniversery Edtion turbo. w/digi dash…

EHh, AE’s are alright, I want myself a Shiro… and the digital dash sucks… I’d like the AE for historical value and thats all

The shiros are :bowdown . but everyone has there tastes. so when and where on your friends shiro. ill be there along with my new camra and 4 brand new batteries ;D ::slight_smile:

Haha that lucky bastard turns so many more heads with that car, im jealouse of it… There was a shiro on ebay somewhere here in new york with 68kmi on it , it was mint, if i had the 7 grand it went for I would have bought it, they couldve easily gotton over 10k for it… Hopefully in the next year or so ill own a shiro… even if its not in the best of conditions i can restore it

Hey, I have a 1986 300zx na, Black with gray interior, analog guages, t tops, 5spd, 114k miles. Does this friend with the 1984 T want to part with it?

he sold it. i keep ragging on him for that. it was a nice car, he just got lazy with it or something LOL

yea your 86 would be the one I saw sitting on central ave next to the 87… both clean cars, I belive i saw your 86 parked at the shop on the corner of curey and carmen… I have dibs on the 84t