Any1 Run out here?!

Im from Long Island NY and we get it going on nights during the weeks and weekends, are there any spots out here…Im ni Pitt for school until december, got and SRT4, evo and a couple other cars that’ll come out al from NY/INdiana/etc…PM me and let me know wuts the dealioo

Start hanging out getting to know some board members! Meet up with the right ones and they will let you know where the fun is happening!

yea i know how it works, i know poeple are looking out for each other and themselves not to get caught…But i don’t even know where the meet up spots are lol…

5th and forbes :dunno:

yah thats like the hot drifting spot I heard?

STFU, just cause you dont get invited and you been around for over 2 years

only running u do do burny is the running to go get our pizza:rofl:

truth

fixed

low blow jeff,even I wouldn,t post that:finger:

Its no where near nyc as far as street races and all (well b20vtec.com i should say). But like whitey said i guess hanging out with the right people will probaly help.:burnout:

:owned:

Pinky

Beaver falls eh?
:rofl: thiers a sweet spot thier, can’t find it then you shouldn’t be racing.

i dont know anywhere that races either…but i dont have much to be racing either…

but when i’m cruising, i’m always looking for some fun.

what are you goin for down at pitt? i’m there as well… for engineering

sniff sniff … i smell… BACON!!!

5th and Forbes tonite 10 pm

i already have the keg and heroin(sp) supply there ready to meet us

x2

nascar style race around penn circle, every thursday night at 11:00pm. We usually go 10 laps, but we can modify the race if you want.

nascar style race around penn circle, every thursday night at 11:00pm. We usually go 10 laps, but we can modify the race if you want.

That sounds awesome! Damn, can’t believe I missed that shit, I used to live right by Penn Circle.