Anybody driven or own a volvo c30?

I saw 2 in the past week, they are damn sexy cars. I searched and read the threads on here, but none of them had any info on the cars first hand from a member on here. I’m extremely interested in looking at picking one up in a year or 2 when they’re a bit cheaper used.

Just curious to hear thoughts on them, if anyone has driven one, owns one, or knows someone who owns one.
I’m mostly interested in the 6 speed/5cyl turbo version, but I would also like some first hand info on the fit and finish of the interior and exterior.

EDIT: from this thread:http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38593&highlight=volvo+c30 it sounds like what i currently have is better in every way, but who knows.

I just saw this thread: http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38593&highlight=volvo+c30
I didn’t open it because I didn’t think it had anything to do with cars till I clicked it out of curiousity because of the title, lol

Actually, if anyone has anymore info on it, post up. Still may be interested to hear what other people think about it

hai gais i bought a volvo

o wait…

comparison between that, mini cooper S and vw gti (your current car)

it went gti>>>mini cooper S>>>>>>>>volvo c30.
while they look cool,they ain’t shit.

The C30’s are awesome cars.

drove one a few times, I REALLY liked it - just not the “4-5k over what it should be” price tag :frowning:

I was looking at snagging one when I had a potential to work at Ford (beefy discount). 5cyl. turbo, right? If they made these in AWD I would have really seriously considred it for a nice DD.

Ok I am a huge Volvo fan I currently have a Volvo 850 T5 its a great car. I test drove the C30 T5 and while its a great car I feel that it needed some improvements to the power band. The Suspension is great and the car handles like a Go Cart. My friend actually just purchased one and did a few mods, Air Intake, full 3in Exhaust and reprogrammed the ecu. He is getting 15psi out of the factory turbo. I drove it and man is it fast!!!:smiley: Anywho Volvos are great cars and they last forever! My recommendation is just go test drive one and check out the volvo forums: volvospeed.com, Volvo Forums, swedespeed. Im sure you can fnd some info.

Oh yeah and how can I forgetC30 world its all about C30’s :smash2:

For the love of god!!just drive your effin GTI and stfu!!!

I love the way the c30 looks and the interior, however i refuse to consider one unless they come out with a T5-AWD model or even better an “R” model…they look and hadle friggen amazing on coilovers and factory option upgraded wheels, o and blue ftw. (can you tell i want one?)

Like beating a dead horse. Hot cars but needs more right wheel drive.

omg this is years down the road i can’t afford this shit now lol.

Sounds like a nice DD though.