ANybody else come to the realization that Sony sucks?

I am really starting to hate Sony… all the sony shit that i ever had was worthless. Tv’s stereo stuff you name it i pretty much found it to die real fast. dunno maybe i’m just mad my tv died yesterday /rant!

never really had a problem with Sony. I have there TV’s and camera’s

I must say new sony stuff sucks, but I have a tv from when I was younger that my parents bought, still has a clear picture. It probably cost around $900 back then.

sonys quailty seemd to drop off for a while, but there new stuff seems all real good…

when i was working for them they had a ton of vcr’s from Malaysia come through the plant with all kind of garbage in them, gloves , chip and candy bar wrapers,tools etc. they were having labor relations in malaysia so the workers were putting junk into the product.i went through 3 cordless phones(all built in malaysia). the line i worked on is gone and outsource to a cheaper country.i have a sony tv that i won when i worked there but as far as me buying anything from i wont drop a dime for a sony product.

X2

& i got a lot of sony stuff.

I get a lot from the outlet though & a most of that is refurbed so the problems have already been fixed…lol

wheres that shit at? i am in the market for a new tv and am trying to decide if maybe i had bad luck with the stuff i bought or not.

i havent looked at tvs for years though so its hard to decide what i want.

I’m not a big fan of Sony for many reasons-mostly because of their arrogant attitiude when it comes to dealing with customers.

I try to buy only JVC products for personal use and go with anybody else BUT Sony when I’m looking at buying pro gear.

the outlet is @ grove city.

about 35-45mins north of the city up 79.

can’t beat it for TV prices.

also they carry a decent amount of higer end stuff that you can get @ your local bestbuy, circuit city etc…

i don’t know much about jvc audio & car audio…cause i think they have come a long want in the past few years, but as far as TVs sony > jvc.

I think that is generally true, but for value, JVC tv’s are decent. I have a 36" tube JVC and it has an awesome picture, has lasted for 6 or 7 years and still looks great. It has been moved about 5 times too, so it’s built to last. I believe it is a D-series.

The rest of my theater stuff is sony, and I’ve never had a problem. I’m not sure how I feel about their labor practices though. Seems like the always hire like 500 people back home in New Stanton, then lay them off before christmas. I guess if they know they will be seasonal, it’s ok.

but you can with TV quality.

…cue generalg

yup,s0nny sucks

:nono:

Well i spent $400 or so on a sony head unit. After about 3 years it skips when playing new CDs, all the buttons conrtol other options. My PS2 that i payed $300 for doesnt play some DVDs, doesnt play some games, or CDs (get the imfomous dics error) $200 in sony speakers, they all blew. $500 Wega TV, the front S-video imput doesnt work. And i feel like im forgetting something.

But thats like $1400 in the last 3-4 years spent on sony products, that all have flaws.

i came in this thread thinking it said Sonny sucks. I was going to agree wholeheartedly.

PS2 though… that’s about all Sony is good for.

I trust Samsung for any other electronic needs. CD-Burner, Video Camera, TVs, etc…

I’m sorry, I also was here for the “Sonny Sucks” thread. Who gives a shit about TV’s.

i thought this thread was about all of you blowing me.

but i realized that you’re all fags and would like that too much, so i closed the page.

I have that same TV and agree it has gone through several moves, and still has no issues.