Haaha

Shitty sony is at it again. I dont know why ppl buy this junk from them, sony is so overpriced. But this takes the cake.

paying an extra $500 for a carbon fiber laptop is retarded.

After doing work for sony I’ll never buy another product from them again, they are shady as fuck.

Exactly.

Fuzzy, do explain. Take it to PM if you wish.

lol, I’m going to buy one right now :tup:

buying anything from sony is retarded IMO

:word:
Too many bad experiences with Sony. The ONLY thing I will be from them will be the PS3… and I dobt that will be before they have 3 or 4 revisions (i.e. 6 months). I’ve mostly dealt with SCEA from my previous employment, and Sony makes Microsoft look like Mother Teresa at times.

if you read the second page it says that it is infact carbon-fiber but painted. you can test is by throwing the lid in water to see if it floats, but most wouldnt wanna do that. I do agree that sony products are below par at best.

x2

The only thing i buy from sony is their digital cameras, and thats only because im stuck with all these memory sticks, which are overpriced already.

lol i hear ya, my camera wont even take the new memory stick, pisses me off they went ahead and changed shit around, no more sony cameras even for me.

So many variations on the memory stick to force it to only work on certain products. I think last I knew it was around 8 or so. :tdown:

I have to say the fact that the batteries work in everything is a great idea too but there is too much that only works with sony that it ruins the convenience. I had my eye on a new sony camera but i really think ill spend the extra $50 and get the equivalent canon.