S14 Carbon Fiber Interior

S14 Carbon Fiber Interior

I’m looking at a carbon fiber interior set from http://www.kognitiondesign.com/vips14.html and I would like to know if anyone has ever bought from this company before.

I am also wondering if this set replaces the stock pieces or will it fit on top of the stock interior, the price is 500+ and you would think it would replace the stock interior for that kind of money.

If any one has any information to help me with my purchase it would be greatly appreciated.

i bought a carbon fiber double din delete with dual gauges

the carbon is real, not that fake overlay stuff, and its is made solid as a rock

i have absolutely no complaints what so ever

im going to shop with them again for sure to pick up more interior carbon peices

there stuff isnt overlay, it replaces factory peices

there is someone @ neo selling 2 carbon fiber door panels for the s13

How would i go about replacing the cigg lighter with a guage of some sort

does anyone local or otherwise do a center console cf piece for s13? i want one myself

http://www.kognitiondesign.com/vips13.html

saw that already… looking for the trim piece around the din done up in cf…

unless it’s that sticky back overlay CF any other CF mounted to the inside of your car, be it a dash or cluster hood is ultimately stupid. Carbon fiber does not pulp out like glass… it shatters into 100’s of very sharp pc’s if impacted , say an accident, too hard… imagine 100’s of razor sharp shards spinning around the inside of the car carrying the energy of the impact with them…

smart.

i have never once encountered a car accident where i ahve broken or came close to breaking anyyyyyyyy interior part. by far even stressing a part of hte interior.
maybe carbonfiber is weaker then the plastic nissan uses. and if you do have a accident big enough to break these up id be more worried of walking away then a few shaves of carbonfiber.

^^^ ditto
i have some carbon fiber peices in my interior, and if an accident is to the point where it has shattered my interior, ide be more concerned with waking away.

and its not that bad. when i was cutting fiberglass and some carbon fiber, the little schards get into your skin and just irritate you for a few days. its more like an itch then anything. its tolerable imo

and the guy is looking for a center console peice.

if he ever gets into an accident where that breaks. then he should be more worried about the other car in the accident that would be sitting on his lap

there was an accidnet like that in suaga early this summer. the guy hit someone from behind so hard that his motor broke from the mounts, pushed through the firewall, and was ontop of his legs for afew hours till it could be removed.

Is it just me or does that stuff from kognition look ulgy as hell?

i tihkn it looks alright, the clear coat is a llittle shitty, but that could have been just my peice

they have an ebay store aswell and from time to time throw stuff on there at no reserve auctions

thats where i got mine, thats why the clear coat prolly sucks.
the ones that dont come out well go on there, but i go tit cheaper

bas, this interior would be deadly :stuck_out_tongue:

but ballerific

the owner is on this club, and the ballerness definately definately does not stop there

Curved roll cage FTL

I looked at the carbon fibre parts,
so far the selection for the S13 is limited to that
shown on the picture above…

I’m guessing a special order is needed?

thats not from kogdesign

that whole interior was custom made im told

Dam, I’d still love to know where I can get
the centre console in carbon fibre!! :smiley:

If anything I’d go for that.

I suppose if your a short bus ricer then I have doubt you’d think it’s cool… but to those that know better, it’s dangerous, lame and from the comments made here, hard to keep from laughing at…not with.

for the slow people… plastic bends and has a high elasticity… hence why it’s used… CF has a very tiny amount of deflection before it’s shrapnel. Hence why it’s not used. Professional race teams use it, but it’s also made using a mixed kevlar or spectrum hybird weave to keep it from shattering.

I’m all for bringing back full metal dashes, the ones that would split peoples heads open in collisions, (pre-70’s cars)