Anybody else graduating this semester?

Graduation is a week away, or this week, for most schools…just curious who else is finally done?

I just picked up my cap and gown 10 minutes ago…and when it was handed to me…i can’t even begin to explain the feeling…i’ve obviously known for a while i’d be graduating this semester…but i guess today it really started to dawn on me that it’s all over and done with, and holding the cap/gown in my hand was the icing on the cake.

i’m planning on grad school…so i’m not 100% done…but this is still a great feeling.

fuck grad school.

walking tomorrow at noon! WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Then I’m out of buffalo a week from today

i graduated in december but i walk this saturday!

I walk Saturday the 17th, then immediately after have to go to NYC for my sister’s graduation from Manhattan College on the 18th lol…my whole family is in a panic about 2 in 1 weekend…

it’s gonna be a good time though, we’re going baller for one day and having a big private party at the Rainbow Room…pretty fancy/expensive place, made us mail ahead a non-refundable payment for half of what the expected bill is based on number of people we have reservations for and average cost of a meal there…

my parents are treating, and they refused to tell me what the actual cost was…lol

Don’t forget to write!

I’m walking for my MBA on the 14th, I actually got it in December. I’m 5 or more years younger than everyone else.

congrats guys!!

I graduate on the 25th… and im the student speaker at graduation :slight_smile:

woooohoooo… i am so excited…it will be bittersweet…but i have realized that the people who are worth crying over will always be in my life…

still waiting to hear back from the Graphic Design program for Rit Grad School…

cross your fingers

congrats fellow grads

I just finished in March…getting my diploma next month though! YEY!

Congrats to everyone! :smiley: