Anybody else mad at this weather?

i’ll take this over snow anyday

There will not be enough cold weather this year to go. So good luck with that.

I want to go skiing/snow mobiling, but whatever, I’ll deal. Makes it easier to work in the non heated barn on the cars. Besides I figure if we make it to March we’re out of the majority of horrible weather anyway, and I’m going to be in Florida for 2-3 weeks anyway. This winter = nonexistant.

Yeah this piss rain is terrible. At least snow doesnt get you wet, but sloppy nasty slush all over the roads isnt fun either. I’d love to get a big snow storm though.

:word:

All the “We Want Snow” whiners can move to northern Kanada.

just checked the lake Erie water temperature, and its at 42 degrees, a record high for Jan. 1. Average is 35. If we do get some cold weather, we’ll be set up for some serious lake effect.

why dont you move your old saggin ass to the south! and whine there!

I couldn’t bear to leave you here alone… I am doing this for you, DJ, for YOU!!

MJ i am married! i will not leave with you to the south nor San Fran, we would not get the taxes breaks… i will leave with you only when maria leaves me :wink:

Deal but it’s not cheating if it’s with the same secks… :wink:

[font=Verdana][size=2][font=Verdana][size=2]Bwhahahah!! I love this thread. Btw there a was a high of ~68 today where I am and I’m lovin’ it.

I’m sure getting used to taking my dogs out at five in the morning with pajama pants and a short-sleeve shirt on. :smiley: (ie not a friggin’ snow-suit)
[font=Verdana][size=2]
[size=1]Carry on with your “I love snow (but not too much) thread”. lol :mamoru:[/size]
[/size][/font]
[/size][/font]
[/size][/font]

I love this weather. I hate snow and winter so much.

truth

Because the only good thing about winter is that it gives a nice break in which to prepare for the following racing season. You can get alot more accomplished when it isn’t snowing, especially if you lack a garage.

face it! it is sapposed to snow in buffalo.

Not looking promising this year though. Weather.com has us in the 40’s out to 1/11.

I’ve got 4 snow tires for the GTO sitting in the back of my garage (thanks Viper) that I’m in no hurry to get mounted. If buying those tires means it won’t snow the rest of the winter they were the best purchase I could have made.

yeah that’s kind of obvious now. I still had hope a couple weeks ago.

i am loving it…makes me want to take the winter wheels off…but i know if i do it will snow

I want snow.:cry: I shouldve never bought my 4 runner.

the weather rules… but i know if i were to take off the snows it would snow, like 3 seconds after the last lug of the last wheel was off. so there for it sucks because my car handels like balls and im to scared to put my wheels back on. :frowning:

my procrastination of not putting my snows on yet is paying off :tspry:

article in the news:

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20070101/1067565.asp