anybody ever sell a car on ebay?

i am serriously thinking about selling my truck on eBay (when its done, boviously). i was jsut wondering if any1 has ever done this and what experiences they have had.

pretty much the only thing im owrried about is not getting the full value for my truck. it seems like the Dakota R/Ts that are usually on there are in shitty condition and loaded with miles and they usually go for half of what mine is worth. there seem to be some nicer ones on there now that are going for about what i would list mine at, so i’ll have to keep an eye on them.

Sold and bought a few on there.Was pretty decent and was pleased w/ the results.i bought my 94 T/A from there and the guy kept saying how clean it was.Was by car one of the cleanest used cars I had ever seen.Was VERY happy w/ that purchase.
GL
D

where’s jay…

he has a few things to say about this, i’m sure

yea jay had some pretty bad luck

i’ve sold 3 cars and 2 motorcycles on there, and the transactions went well eacht ime

I sold a car on EBAY. Went very well.

:word: and i made a profit, silly suckas bid up way higher then they should have. oh well :slight_smile:

lets see, first car i sold on ebay i lost $3000 on… 2nd car i sold on ebay the guy tried returning it on me (after fighting with him for 3 weeks he FINALLY took it)… 3rd car was a smooth transaction tho guy came to my house and trailered it home. basically, ebay can be a good thing, but it can be a bad thing. watch yourself, and how you word things in your auction