woot1 i love ebay

so first of all, i sold my WRX on ebay for 16000$ which was awesome, considering a dealer or local sale would have most likely yielded 10-12K$…
…BUT…i love ebay even more…check out how my TR-6 auction is doing…
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1972-TR-6-62196-original-untampered-miles_W0QQitemZ4629610199QQcategoryZ80757QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

jyea. almost 2K$ more than we had reserved it at. im excited, this is really going well.

and literally, as i was posting this, someone bid it up 700$ more. thank you EBAY!!!

:tup:
so what are u going to buy with all this new found money?

already did buy an s2000…the rest is my dads to do what he wants. he will be excited when he finds out tho…he was originally planning on letting it go to some guy from connecticut for $4200

maybe i can talk him into a blower for the stook? he may want more power than it has stock:tup:

do a lot of research if you want to boost the stook…

lots of extras… rear dif included…

indeed. that is what my last three nights has consisted of

Selling for far more than what you planned = :tup:

I know what ya mean,some crazy mofo’s with money out there.I tell everyone who try’s to sell something on here to sell it on EBAY.They’ll get more money for it plain and simple.

haha nice man…just thought id let ya know i was lookin at the description and ur area code is spelled wrong…prob doesnt matter or maybe it was on purpose :snky: but anyways good luck with it.

good deal, i was always afraid to put stuff up on ebay for fear that it wouldn’t sell.

congrats.

and nice new car.

Good luck with the first time bidder, that has the highest bid (if he wins your going to need it)