Anybody feel like they are going insane

honestly…by 5:30PM mon-fri…i feel like i am just going insane at my job…probably cause by then i have an hour left

i honestly just start doing the stupidest shit…and i cannot stop laughing…ugh

anybody else feel like this at their job

and i know drdos can agree with me on this one

lol THE WALL. i think we will be sued tmr.

it was ncie this weekend and now it’s shitty … you body dosen’t know WTF is going on

^^ i hear that.

i am just pumped that this weekend is a 3 day weekend for me… :slight_smile:

I practice doing some voices when I am in the back room. some of my co-workers think I’m crazy. (being able to quote Quagmire with his voice can be very awesome at a party. Giggity Giggity Gaaaaaah! lol)

and being in the freezer for anything more than a few minutes makes me crazy too. But the cold itself doesn’t really bother me anymore though. Maybe I AM going a tad mental.

I’m just pumped that I actually have Sunday off…if all goes to plan. :slight_smile:

my last hour goes by soooooo slow, makes me tired for the rest of the night

You work in a cubical right?

tis probably the reason.

nope not me i love my job

lol I work dairy,it drives me insane for some reason.The cold use to piss me off,now I roll up my sleeves and enjoy my hard nipples with pride.I start saying crazy shit.

I understand where you are coming from, same thing day after day and the weather is shitty and you have no motivation to do anything and everything just keeps piling up and you find the .44 magnum but you can’t get the bullets in the clip and…

Hmm, the last hour I’m doing work.

just like most other hours.

I go crazy at work for like the last 3 hours… 12 hr shifts at the hospital make me crazy, but working 3 days a week gives me lots of time to recover.

:word: I feel like I’m carrying the company lately…

well getting out earlier today…and coming down to the last hour once again… LOL and here we goooooooooo!

i think i need a vacation…that… or the nice weather needs to hurry up and get here

last 2-3 hours @ work for me drag on sooooo much i h8 it… sometimes i go in and talk to my one boss about hockey or cars for like 20-min and that helps

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA