Anybody had experience with "Automarketing Systems"?

I got a voicemail from this company about my car and decided to call back. They claim they have potential buyers for my car, and this is why they contacted me about my craigslist. They say they can sell it for $16,400. The way it works is they send people that contaced them looking for vehicles like mine directly to me and I am paid by the potential buyers. Said it cost $120 over the phone and they guarantee the sale in 1 week. I was only looking for $16,000 for my car so 16,400-120 is a pretty good deal to me. Anybody dealt with this company or know anyone who has? Any info would be great, they seem legit.

http://amsvehiclesales.com/ is them. I’m not familiar with them at all, but if it is anything like, “Hey, we’ll mail you a check, BUT it’s for a little extra due to transportation costs” IGNORE THE HELL OUT OF IT. I see someone get scammed almost every single day.

no all I give them is $120 in order for them to send people that purchase my vehicle to me. The money for my vehicle comes from whoever purchases it still. Like I said it seems pretty legit, I was just wondering if anybody has any experience with them.

All they do is list your car on all the common sites for you.
Its a waste of money- I listened to the whole deal when I put my dad’s
NSX up for sale.

They claim to do all the footwork to sell the car, when in reality, they copy/paste
your info on cars.com and similar.

ok this is what I wanted to hear, thanks. THey told me they had prospective buyers and thats why I was interested/wondering how it worked.

never heard about that. could always be a scam, bro. i know i sold my eclipse on auto trader rather fast. i tried forums and news papers but only got “how much is ur car?” calls from ppl willing to pay 5 bucks or less. never a serious buyer. i bought the 50 dollar unlimited run til it sells ad space and it sold. u post as many pics as u want and write a description u want. it can be two pages if u want it to be. i’d recommend that.

Your dad had an NSX?

mark give me 120 and ill post your car EVERYWHERE.

Jus sayin.