anybody have a huge box i can have?

man i need a box and need it asap! i have a dash i need to ship and ive been looking all over to find a box the size of a casket! any local’s got this size box laying around?

any ideas on where to even purchase a new box ?

OMG !!! The title of the thread just cracked me up…

Sorry no box for you… hahahahaha

U cna.,t get any box eh?:bowdown:

uhaul sells boxes. they have the huge boxes for clothes, it might be big enough.

Try giant eagle. I’m not sure if they have one big enough but they are free.

You could tape 2 together…

Go to an appliance store and ask them for reefer boxes,from thier showroom reefers

or even better go to a Ma and PA TV store. Thiers one in sewickley has huge boxes sitting out. to far of a drive.

alls u have to do is wrap the dash. so cut up boxes and wrap it/tape it. or get black shrink wrap…

ship it greyhound & you don’t need to box it up.
i’d do like cabby said & wrap it…but still use greyhound…way cheaper then UPS/fedex & its quicker.
only drawback is the buy her to pick it up from the station unless he arranges a home delivery.

just an example…i was shipping CF hoods to texas, NY, FL, etc… & the most i paid was around $35
& places like NY, baltimore, etc…was less then 24hr delivery…i remmber texas was like 2day.
UPS wanted like $130 each & freight was more then that.

doug… ihave a bigger box that my lower toolbox came in… not quiet enough to put the dash in, but plenty to cut up and wrap around it… it’s yours if you want it. it’s down at the garage.

Go to a local body shop. When I had to ship a bumper I went and asked the guys there for a box and they had a bunch just sitting around from other bumpers that they got in.

i know some girls in west view with HUUUUUUUGE boxes…

i could get you huge boxes from work lol