anybody here work for sprint?

well do you?

i sell sprint at best buy…what do you need?

my contract is up in december, im eligible now to get a new phone, i want a pda phone, i dont know which to buy and why… also i want to convert to a SERO plan… how much do u think it will cost to buy a ppc or treo?

i just saw your other threa and realized why you asked. nevermind. we don’t have any PPC’s for sprint right now. sorry.

that doesnt help lol… ok revert to the other thread unless somebody else works for sprint???

SERO plan… ur better off contacting sprint CS and try your luck with them. It may be a pain to get, as from what i saw ont he SERO thread on here, but it only took me one call to get it. As far as the PDA, i have the 6700. All in all, i love the phone, and i love that sprint offers unlimited data transfer with “power visoin” which would be inlucded in the SERO plan. There are some glitches with the phone. Freezes sometimes which a soft reset will fix. A few other bugs here and there. I am on my 2nd 6700 seeing that the display took a shit on me a few weeks ago. I don’t know much about the treo, but that is was reviews are for :slight_smile:

good luck with the purchase

you can order sero online. You just need a sprint employees email address to login to the site www.sprint.com/sero. Once you get in you will see phone prices and plans. Plans start at 30 bucks for 500 anytime+unlimited powervision.

yea… but the only off the treo palm os for my zip… should i use a dif zip perhaps??? and i wonder if i can get a better discount from the sprint store… ill know in an hour or so