Anybody know a older dude with a red Neon SXT w/tints?

Has the front plate on the side instead of the middle. tints, 5 speed.

Anyways, he kept brake checking me but I knew I wasn’t going to hit him because we were only going like 30 mph. THEN he comes to a COMPLETE stop on Harlem road, so I inched forward and gave him a love tap for stopping completely on a busy road (yeah bad idea but when someone is an asshole, i like to be one back) there was no damage no scratches. He initated all this shit and tried causing a rukus. He didn’t ask for any insurance info since there was no damage when I got out, just talking shit to me so he met my fist and that’s when he gunned it came a cunt hair from being t-boned and got beeped at. Yeah, I can be an asshole that’s how I am to other douche bags. I’d like to find out who he is.

in on 1

you hit him and then ran?

you sound like a bitch

Lol @ Scott.

This thread will go nowhere.

This can’t be serious.

Watch out, I’ll get e-thug on your ass.

You punched him? Cool story bro.

neon on neon hate crime!!

siqqq road rage

A lil love tap will be fine. My Neon has been rear ended a total of 3 times while at signals or stop signs and only got a few small scratches and an imprint of license plate screws. These people were going at least 5 mph tho, I know his car is fine…

Yeah I know it’s stupid to get involved with someone initiating road rage but I’m soo tired of all these retarded drivers and putting up with peoples bullshit.

this thread has herpes of the mouth

and ass

I once had an amazing time at this girls house, she made my pancakes.

That’s how I got interested in my ex, after a night of drinking and sex I woke up to fresh pancakes. :slight_smile:

Lol… you make this thread, yet call me an attention whore for posting a hilarious conversation about a dead baby… Nice dick, faggot,.

And you posted multiple pictures of said dead baby…

I just wanna know who this fucker is.

Edit: Nevermind, now that I’m cooled down, IDC who he is as long as this shit doesn’t happen again. I’m over it.

u should have taken pics just incase he tries any shit. usually if someone is on harlem theyre on there a lot, it’s not really a main route for anything other than to get from cheektowaga to west seneca. Most people take union. You’ll probably see him again

If he wants to damage his own vehicle to blame on me then so be it, I doubt he would though. He took off too fast to get any pics anyways, lulz.

i say less bitching, more working on your car :stuck_out_tongue: