Hey The1SloShelby

UCTG, it’s the “punk kid” in the silver 2k monte you tryed to t-bone. I know you didn’t forget about me. I just wanted to congratulate on the tough guy act you pulled and then went running and called the cops. I would confront you in real life but i’m afraid you’ll get a restraining order on me and that’s no fun. How does it make any sense to pull this tough guy act and then go run and call the cops on me? You’re the type of person who will sue someone if you get your ass kicked.
You wonder why you get your windshield broken in? You have a big fucking mouth. Telling the cop you’re worried about your precious car is BS. I have respect for people and their property unlike you. What if i would have crashed when you high beamed me? Ever think about that you dipshit?
I know you had the rightaway jackass, when I looked down you were still on castle shannon blvd. if I had any psychic powers knowing you were gonna whip around the corner and fly up that little ass hill I can’t see your car on, I just would’ve let your stupid ass go. I’m never in a rush…please just put a fucking siren on your car so when you have the right away and you’re a half mile away from me i’ll just let your silly ass go.
Next time, when someone tells you to shut the fuck up you should listen and run in your house as you usually do. Don’t come up to me and bitch at me because I don’t want to fucking hear it because trying to explain something to you is like trying to explain calculus to my dog. How old are you, 25? I’m 18 you fucking hard ass and i’m telling you i’ll lay your ass out you faggot. I know you will probaly respond and talk but never come through so I don’t know why i bothered wasting 15 mins. typing this.

BYE UCTG <3 :bukkake:

jup this is getting deleted in a few min.

and he is a vollie, he can;t have a siren if he is running blue lights. He can only have a siren in a personal vehicle if he is a chief or assitant chief. Other than that Blue lights a a curtisy light. This is why I fucking hate blue lights. People don;t knwo what they mean or how to use them right.

Just a comment from what I think I was reading.