Anybody know this car?

http://www.steelcitystangs.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=890

He was at our track rental on sunday, it ran mid to low 10’s all day. Best pass i saw was a 10.15 @ upper 130 something MPH :eek2:

Yes that looks familiar. MikeEvo from SCF was tellin me the guys name but I forget. Its like a 500-whatever hp evo, said its the fastest one around. Hes got a bigger turbo on it and he pretty much only takes it out to the track.

Looks kinda like Kurt Browns EVO

Not sure who it was, the event was at Quaker City on Sunday.

thats him, he was at the last import night at prp. i think there is a video of him on here somewhere.

Looks to be Kurt. Didn’t he make a mess of his motor like 2 weeks ago at the all Mitsu drags?

Yea but im pretty sure he has a few spare motors around.

besides its Kurt Brown, all he has to do is rub the block and it would fix itself.

True Story

Its Kurt Brown eventual time trial car.

Yea I heard the motor blew pretty hard at the DSM shootout. Is that thing still cageless? What an animal, fire suit and all. Pretty sure it was the fastest street tire EVO for a while , but I just saw that AMS went 9.92@145 on drag radials so… yea.

Someone said it went 9.9 something later in the day. :dunno:

definitely Kurt, from what i heard some one gave him one of those high revving engines to throw in that bad boy

yeah that’s curts car

He was spinning to 10k on his old motor, dunno how much further hes trying to go

nates 2.1 destroked motor goes to 12

kurt brown.

"C"urt brown :rolleyes: get it right

what does it matter? i’m not the one sucking his dick, i dont’ give a fuck…

i’m sure Lou doesn’t either…

it was sarcasm scooter

Rumor is boost spiked like crazy and reconfigured some internal engine parts. I saw it leave Norwalk on a flatbed.

cool. thats fast