Pic from friday, DanL's DD and the Talon at Domination

nothing fancy just liked the snowy pic with the AWD cars.

sweet id still take the truck in the back round

is this your yard…if so where is the garage and how is it going

Pic from friday, DanL’s DD and the Talon at Domination

I still have ice on that damm car. It’s TOO cold out!

It’s bad out, i’m currently snowed/iced in

did you race race?

That would have been pointless…he’s MOSTLY stock.

cool pic

Thats pretty neat, yoiu still should have told me there was a evo out there. I wanted to check it out!

No worky no money…

If we can get those wheels done i’ll bring a blue one down.

Damn that’s alot of snow.

Ur too cocky man,nice pick but u are getting cocky. Y not run him? He is a 12’s car and u have yet to run it so y not? I don’t understand u,ur new name is now **** JR.

I know. For real. First you won’t race my stang cause its a domestic, then you won’t race a evo cause its to close to stock, you won’t race my daytona cause it only have one cam, you won’t race daves jeep cause his cat is gutted. your turning into a bitch kurt!

I won’t race Tj’s lightning because of his plate. and the lack of IC

I spent 2 years listening to crap about DSMs on jackstands from you, it’s running now so i’m being a cocky :asshole, nuff said.

People said the car wouldnt run with 2 pumps, people said the car wouldn’t make power with a maf, people said It wouldn’t start or run with 1600s, people said it wouldn’t be streetable. :bringit:

10$ on the evo…

Might as well just give it to whoever you’re betting with.

Bring it? It has been brought n u have yet to step up nor wanted to run it,i say u are waiting for one track run to see if it will actually blow up or not on cause if u ran one of the numerous people wanting or a stock evo and blew it u would look like an asshole.

This aint burger king…u can’t have it your way. U brag about it yet don’t have any competition? Lame IMO

Didn’t step up? not wanting to run it? WTF board are you on? It’s got a full tank right now.

EVO? Jays stang? Face it kurt,u have a nice ride and have long awaited but now ur too cocky and thats lame…