Pic from friday, DanL's DD and the Talon at Domination

:rofl: at you thinking jay was serious. And the evo didntā€™ call me out YOU called me out for the evoā€¦Dan is already back in altoona :rolleyes:

WOW :owned:
This aint burger kingā€¦u canā€™t have it your way. U brag about it yet donā€™t have any competition? Lame IMO

1 gallon of gasoline equals 5.8lbs. I think the talon has a 16gallon tank. If you have a sub 10 second ā€œrace carā€ why would that even matter?

ā€œiā€™ve got a full tank right nowā€ = itā€™s ready to go, lets go.

turboTSI1320
PITTspeed.com Member

:weak:

sweet you just called aaron out for me too, since i never once was referring to racing him at all in this thread.

turboTSI1320
PITTspeed.com Member

iā€™ve got a full tank right now

[I meant]itā€™s ready to go, lets go.

does this make things easier for you to understand baby?

Ur not making me look dumb kurt,just urselfā€¦

for what? because dan has no idea youā€™re setting up a race for him? and who are all these people that want to race me that iā€™m backing down to? please answer that, if you canā€™t catch the sarcasm in the original post in this thread then you need to go lay down for a bit and let your eyes recoup.

hey Devon can you set the race up between me and kurt to :slight_smile:

So it its streetable with 1600ā€™s?

i am torn

Move to tha rox

itā€™s streetable with 1600ā€™s no throttle closed switch, no IAC, and no heater lines to the TB. Idle never dies (once warmed up because of the IAC) and never surges beyond 1300ā€¦just bounces between 800 and 1300 constantly with the cams and shit. If i ground the ecu it will idle all day perfect.

yea it behaves surprisingly well for the cams and injectors.

i got $20 on tom the roofer

ya, but when you get to where youā€™re going to race you probably wonā€™t have full tank anymore and probably bitch out because of it!

Me n him still have a gamblers run in the spring to set up.

He might not want to run you,i heard his Flux Capacitor is not running the full 1,000,456.00 megahertz, but weā€™ll see:bowrofl: