Pic from friday, DanL's DD and the Talon at Domination

its 1.21 jigawatts jackass :bash:

I’ll giv eyou $20 if you can find someone that challenged me since the car has been running (not you challenged them for me) but someone that called me out to race THEIR car, and i gave any kind of an excuse.

1.21 jigawatts = 1,000,456.00 megahertz

Where the hell did you go to school, bethel?

Thats not the point here,the point is that u were cocky about the evo,wouldn’t run jay, calling out cheeks already and u are sounding like an snobish silver spoon rich bot with daddys Porsche out for the day:ugh2:

I wasn’t trying to “quote” the movie, but yes unfortunately i did go to Bethel:bowrofl:

I did run jay, in the parking lot, where he called me out, since you don’t understand sarcasm.

and that is the point, i’m not backing down i said it would be pointless i called you out and i have yet to see your car anywhere in the same county as mine. i called cheeks out because i was talking to him on the phone when i posted here. you’re seriously an idiot.

I was fuckin with him about running the stang!

We all know how that ended:puke:

no worse, Deer Lakes :hsugh:

did I win?

some people are too stupid to understand your superior sense of humor

yoiu hit 120 i could only do 30, yes, you won.

I never was called out nor called anybody out for that matter,i don’t care to be the fastest nor do i care to run. Sarcasm.ok…but still that doesn’t matter,ur still a little cocky faggot.

but if I recall correctly, you got out of the paking lot while I was still launching in circles

yes you were called out, whitey caled you out and so did i in the cheeks thread.

OMANYOUBACKEDDOWN OMFGMYCARISWORTHMORETHANWHITEYSPAINTJOBWITH3MOTORS

I wasn’t sure which exit we were racing to, i got to the bridge first then realized you were going the other way.

I told whitey ok i would run him if thats what he wanted,he said his car was not at home and he wouldnt tkae it out. jackass…

http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/1-14-05/yourthread.jpg

that plain enough english for you, but i thought you weren’t ever called out.

http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/11001/pic5qn.jpg