Anybody know where i can get a cd framed?

Went to shea’s last night with my buddy and the girlfriends to checkout Guster, and BNL.

We’re big guster fans, not so big BNL.

Anyways after the guster act, we ended up meeting all the guys, I bought a cd, and they all signed the inside cover for me.

Really awesome guys, I talked to them for a second or two.

Anyways I’m looking for someone to do a real nice job framing it and matting it for my office.

Maybe display the front cover of the cd, and cut out the back page that they signed, and mat that with the cd.

Can someone recommend a service that will do a real nice job, and won’t be crazy expensive (like under 50 bucks)

Even if one of you guys on here wants to do it, and can do a nice job, drop me a line.

By the way, the BNL show was very stupid and boring. They did shitty christmas songs, and most of their act was schtick. We ducked out the side door when they were doing encores of “million dollars”, I wanted to gag.

There was 40 year old yuppies with wide asses swaying their hips and shit.

yeah my friend does it, his name is paul

hes a professional, tell him kevin sent you

I can do it for you. I have access to a laser cutter, so I can do very precise cutting. I could provide you with a mat, all youd have to do is stick it in a frame. Thats something i could probably do for like $10.

OMG are you a 13 year old girl? sweeeeeeeeet. a shitty autograph by a shitty band. did they sign your tits too?

If I come to your concert will you sign my weiner?

I got a lot of real estate on my ass that is open

Yeah I am…