anybody wanna place to build there car over winter? storage? heated!

i am currently renting a 2 bay garage… and its costing me alot of money for the amount of time im there! [maybe 4 times a month] all i do is buy a car and stripe it… then stock parts in the kitchen area and sell parts on ebay and message boards… and i don t buy cars to to often so its rare for me to even be up there

here’s what i need 180$ a month… that will include your own bay… which can fit 2 cars… includes electric and heat/ has big closet to store parts and on garage door… high cielings…

that will be all yours… now…

what you have access to is the whole thing… which means bathroom/bay with a lift… [only lifts cars as its an older style lift] [as long as i don t have a car on it… which is rare

air tools and compressor… little loft area if needed… lol

the kitchen but i keep parts in it so there would be no use other then keeping drinks cold and washing up

the bad part is…

you can not be there during the day… period… after 5 pm you can do what ever u want and be loud as you want… blast the stereo ect ect…

there’s a business up stairs and it will not be tolerated what so ever…

also no kind of painting either… less its just a one time thing…

so 180$ a month
fully heated and electric payed for…
fits 2 cars…
access to the other bay and lift.

2 months down payment…

Location? I’m very interested. How’s it on the weekends?

weekends are cool… nobody’ works so all day long you can be loud and do what ever…

ill get pictures if needed cause ive been up there cleaning everything out…

225 south maple st
greensburg pa…

near the court house

weekends are cool… nobody’ works so all day long you can be loud and do what ever…

ill get pictures if needed cause ive been up there cleaning everything out…

225 south maple st
greensburg pa…

near the court house

holy shit im in greensburg, i may come take a look at it

pmed as well