Anyone at PRP tonight (7/19)?

Anyone at PRP tonight for the test-n-tune?

If so, how were your ET’s versus other nights?

The reason I ask is this:

My previous two runs were on two different nights with much better atmospheric conditions than tonight, on a tranny that was on it’s way out. So tonight I get to the track with my new tranny, thinking better ET’s are coming my way…and I run the SAME ET’s AS BEFORE! I’m dumbfounded.

The only saving grace is a friend of mine with a Typhoon was six tenths off his best time tonight as well.

tonight was my 1st night this year there. Ran a 12.56@110 with a lousy 2.1 60 foot, this was with a rider and letting off with about 100 feet left after i saw some knock. 2nd run launched with a 1.7 and knocked my exhaust and drug down the track making all kind of sparks. cruised down to a 14.2 @62

what do you want from a rusted out g body??

parts that dont fall off!

it was 86 degrees with 48% humidity. dew point was 64. pressure was 30.08

that puts our Density altitude at near 3300 feet. our alitude is around 1100

thats why i didnt go. the car felt abit weak today, mostly cuz of the heat and i figured i’ll wait till abit better weather to run. and maybe when my manifold swap is done

Yea, I knew the weather conditions were less than ideal, but I really thought my car felt a lot stronger with the newly rebuilt transmission, and was anxious to put it down the 1/4 mile.

I am trying to get a feel for how much of a difference last night’s conditions made to those who regularly run at PRP, so I can apply it to my car.