Anyone Banned?

How many people here have ever been “Banned” from a website/forum and which sites were they?

negative, but i’ve banned people :stuck_out_tongue:

ive been banned from this site…lol

but was allowed to make a new name

Im banned from:

UBRF
KKK Forum
Aryan Nation Forum
h-t
panic at the disco forum (part of a massive spamming operation that they couldnt control for days)
maxima.org
steam

I got banned for 5 minutes for clicking a joke link once. It was great. The message read: “Your account has been banned. Go make me a sammich bitch!”

I’ve never been banned from any forums.

ive been banned from gopednation.com and offtopic.com the gopednation one was a week temp ban the offtopic one one was/is permanent

[quote=“vq30de,post:4,topic:37718"”]

Im banned from:

UBRF
KKK Forum
Aryan Nation Forum
h-t
panic at the disco forum (part of a massive spamming operation that they couldnt control for days)

steam

[/quote]

story? steam is tough to get banned from

[quote=“somedude,post:9,topic:37718"”]

story? steam is tough to get banned from

[/quote]

less than leet hax

i’m pretty sure i’m banned from ubrf.
i’ve been suspended from the afi board.

nothing else.

i’ve been banned from here at least 6 times.

[quote=“vq30de,post:4,topic:37718"”]

Im banned from:

UBRF
KKK Forum
Aryan Nation Forum
h-t

steam

[/quote]

ROFL

lol im banned from ubrf and ive been banned from here b4

havent been banned from here yet i dont think … could be wrong tho. i know howie has threatened to do so 2 or 3 times, lol

i was banned from ubrf like 5 times as hotrodkid, 2 or 3 more times as other screennames

i banned myself from club3g, because they suck at life so horribly over there, alot of that board is incapable of understanding simple performance concepts

banned from wnyfbody, i loaned my screenname out to someone else for that one tho

cant think of any others, but i know theres more

I have been banned a few times from turbododge.com. A new owner took over and he is a real ass. I hardly go over there anymore. All the knowledgeable people from there went to turbo-mopar.com anyway.

[quote=“speedped79,post:8,topic:37718"”]

ive been banned from gopednation.com and offtopic.com the gopednation one was a week temp ban the offtopic one one was/is permanent

[/quote]

Hmmm, I couldnt Imagine why

Isnt ubarf still closed down?

I was banned from here as per my request for like 10 minutes. I enjoy banning dick heads on forums I mod though.

[quote=“Adictd2b00st,post:2,topic:37718"”]

negative, but i’ve banned people :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

:word: