Anyone been to M&M lately?

Anyone know if they have any ~00-04 focus’s there? Looking for some miscellaneous parts for the Fiance’s car…

Just went there today, I said 99% no.

Anything newer or worth something always ends up in one of the neighboring places.

not true. they usually have a couple foci there. i practically live in the ford sections. marks autoparts(next door, same people) have a ton of foci in the back. if you go on a weekday, or sometime they’re not busy, they’ll take you in the back and show you the cars. you can just grab what you want. they’re usually pretty good on prices.

Call them and ask before heading down there and wasting your time…They usually keep a list of cars that are available at the time.

I went to Marks when i needed some parts a while ago.Very good people to deal with and great service :tup:

Problem is half the time they say they don’t have something, and there ends up being 3 of them in the yard. I’m 90% sure you will find a few Foci there, in fact I remember seeing a Focus hatch there a week ago and they had just brought it in.

i was so close to stopping by on my way back to cleveland this morning. it was just way too cold. never call ahead. i asked if they had any 98+ contours in there once and they said no. i went in anyways and found five 98+ contours and an svt contour

what are you looking for? I have numerous spares of stuff laying around lol.

My main NEED right now is an antenna base (and mast)… her’s snapped off the other day when we got all that snow…

that’s about the worst advice i’ve heard on here in a while. the people that answer the phones have no idea/don’t care what is in the lot.

i was there saturday and seen a focus or 2 there.