Anyone do an obd0 to obd1 conversion?

we have an obd0 integra and we are putting an obd1 b16 in it using an obd1 vtec dist, obd1 jumper harness and a chipped p28. matched all the colors on the dist wiring by repining it into the obd1 plugs. tested the coil, the icm and the cyp tdc ckp sensors as to the service manual and all tested good. have spark plug wires that came off a running car. ecu ground is hooked up to the thermostat housing. good engine grounds. tried another working p28. went over the wiring 2112434 x’s and the car WILL NOT get spark. wtf. any ideas

I did this to my 91 integra as well. All the colors on the dizzy plug did not match up. I smoked 3 computers trying to find out what went wrong. I wrote down the colors is a book in my toolbox. If you want them let me know I will post them but some were the same and some were not.

post em up

Used this table to verify dist repin.

Honda/Acura OBD0-OBD1-OBD2
Distributor Adaptor Wiring Chart
SENSOR OBD0 OBD1 OBD2
TDC(Top Dead Sensor)+ Orange/Blue Orange/Blue Green
TDC(Top Dead Sensor)- White/Blue White/Blue Red
CKP(Crank Position)+ Blue/Green Blue/Green Thick Blue
CKP(Crank Position)- Blue/Yellow Blue/Yellow White
CYP(Cylinder Position)+ Orange Orange Yellow
CYP(Cylinder Position)- White White Black
ICM Large White Yellow/Green Yellow/Green
RPM Blue Blue Thin Blue
IGN Output Black/Yellow Black/Yellow Black/Yellow

ef civics wiring matches up… maybe the tegs are different.

the first thing you always do when diagnosing a honda no start. Crank it for at least 5 seconds to get the check engine like to light (if there is a problem to light it) if it lights, then check the code and continue. if you do not get a check engine light, then you have a non-pgmfi related problem… like a main relay or something. I do this sht constantly down here…

ok we repinned the dist plug back to obd0 and put the ls dist in the head with the pr4 ecu and it got spark. then plugged in the p28 and the jumper harness and still got spark so it looks like its the obd1 dist even though we did the sensor, icm and coil test’s and it passed. ordered a new dist.