Need:honda mechanic (wireing obd 1 motor into obd 2 harness )

i have a 97 civic ls/vtec motor b18b1 block obd 1 distibutor is wired into my obd 2 car im running a p72 gsr obd1 ecu with jumper harness i cannot legally pass inspection theres no communication running an obd1 ecu i need help i need to pass inspection somebody told me i need an obd 2 ecu, distributer,injectors and some sensors rewired i need someone that knows what i need and can do it for me so that i can pass inspection please get back thanks

also need English teacher

You need a obd2 ecu, and sensors and probably a wiring harness.

Best thing to do is get an OBD2A ECU and a Jumper from OBD1 to OBD2A (Rywire sells them), once thats plugged in you’ll get some ECU Codes, pull the codes and start working on them one by one.

ok

So if i’m understanding this correctly, you have an OBD1 motor, still have an obd2 harness which just has an obd1 dizzy? Is there a reason you’re running the obd1 ecu? Are you tuned or something?
You’re probably just going to have to rewire the dizzy, and for o2 sensors. hopefully you still have your evap shit

You’re going to have a pretty tough time getting that to pass. An LS/vtec isn’t going to run right with an OBD2 ecu. And as deebo mentioned you have to have ALL evap components present and functional, secondary O2 sensor, etc. Good luck with that.

An abortion, you have one on your hands

Just sell the engine and swap in a obd2 motor and save yourself the work.