anyone else go to school with a bunch of *winnars*

been catchin up (5 years since i grad) with old friends and i can’t believe how stupid some people are.

my 2 best friends in h/s ruined their credit, got married right out of school neither furthered their education and aren’t goin really anywhere right now

3 of my last 5 g/fs got pregnant to their b/fs after me while they were “furthering their education” and had to drop out to support the kid that their now raising with their parents because the fathers ran out.

and 4 of the guys i hung out with killed themselves running from the cops while drunk.

:down:

and your gAy :kekegay:

no but a couple of the guys i talked to hit me with “oh btw i’m gay” a year outa school too…one of them was a pretty good friend i dind’ thave a problem with but never suspected it

all my old crew is big time into drugs so i dont make an effort to call them…

they call you for the hookup :tounge:

haha… funny this comes up…

i don t even wanna mention how many people died… nor can i say how many people turned out to be lnothing…

i hate this world… enough said…

haha… this sig… is old as dirt… back on my old as pc…

Lenape Vo-Tech… :kekegay:

Fuck junkies and the girls who date them!!!

for once i agree

do you really want me to scan the 2001 Lenape Yearbook and the 2001 Kittanning yearbook? Lenape = scummiest of the scum of Kittanning and FC. You know this and I know this, so please dont even try to play.

For those that dont know, Lenape is a tech school that you could finish the last 2 years of your high school carreer at if you so decided. Its FAR easier than high school, so all the kids that cant cut it in regular high school (those with no aspirations for college) go there. Everone smokes pot in the bathrooms, chews tobacco, and has an average of 5 teeth per gumline. Its really, really, really sad.

yeah a lot of people that I graduated with are alcoholics and doing nuttin and one girl became a lesbian(she ok not hot just ok, but good at giving head lol). There is not to many people that are real winners from my graduating class.

most or my friends are doing fine… (except the ones on here :kekegay: ) … most are working and graduated… can’t really think of any that went real downhill after high school…

I get to find out on the 20th. I got my high school reunion that day. I only talk to 5 people from a class of 500+ that i graduated with. Well, maybe I will see someone that I actually give two shits about.

I went to school with Cutty and we all know how he turned out. Other than that some turned out to do nothing and some are doctors and lawyers.

I run into a few people that were the “cool kids” in high school who are now stocking boxes at wal mart or delivering pizza ( no offence shaler :love: ). I don’t keep up with any of my friends I had from high school except 1 but I am curious to know how they are doing. my 10 year renuion is coming up in in a little bit so I guess i’ll find out then.

funny i dont’ remember lenape as being that? what classes did you take…oh yeah you didn’t go there :smiley:

go ahead and scan the 01 class i grad in 99 :stuck_out_tongue: was all football players that year and since you needed 96% to get an A vs 91% at freeport or kittanning i don’t see how that makes it easier? not to mention that the people that went to lenape that i know are makin more than you are at your hotel job.

i went to shaler too and i don’t talk to any of my old friends. most of them are still f-ing up in college, failing out, etc. they’ll regret it soon.

:ugh:

Lenape is the pimple on the ass of ASD. And of course im not making that much money at my hotel job. On the other hand, its not what Im gonna be doing the rest of my life. If i wanted to make $12 starting out, and stay at $12 the rest of my life, I’d be working at Eljer…

I think i’ll be doing quite a bit better for myself once I can get into realty. 6% comission on multi million dollar properties = win.

it’s not part of the ASD