Anyone else sick of the tooner crap?

you are still posting here? :ugh:

you’ll notice im capable of that, and am well versed in many different kinds of cars.

Only problem I ever had were the previous “speculation” coments thrown around.

I have no idea about the stuff they bust your balls about so I really don;t say much about it. :dunno:

people bust my balls? :blue:

yeah both of them. It would explain the color…

:blue: :blue:

why are you looking? :greddy2:

and nah… Jess takes care of that for me. :slight_smile:

dunno. the sti can run 13.0’s bone stock and has huge ass brembo Gran Turismo brakes on a car that weighs 3200lbs.

This thread sucks… OMG RICERS SUCK OMG OMG… THEY SHOULD ALL HAVE TA’s!!!

If you don’t like their car move the fuck on who cares, manufacturers are gonna make and sell what is making them money. The civic, cavs, metro, whatever are all cheap cars out the gate, with cheap insurance with TONS of parts to mod for cheap…

Who cares if you can go 12/11’s in your Cobra, you still paid 30k for it! Not many kids can afford a $600 a month car payment and then 300-400 a month insurance…

who cares what a lotus can do too then? Many kids can’t afford them either.

what do you think the Cobra has? 10" Rotors and single piston calipers?

Cobra has a Brembo setup as well.

I didn’t say shit about a lotus in this thread, I said that the low end cars appeal to kids cause they are cheap, can be made faster for cheap, and don’t cost them a ton of money to insure, and their parents don’t understand that a 4 cyl can go just as fast so they probably dont’ catch slack there either.

my parents would disown me if i brought home a honda :blue:

sorry, money is still on the sti in braking as well

this conversation should be between the Evo and the Cobra. Evo > Sti

the evo(as much as i love it) would lose in the straight line race, no doubt about it. but it would own in the twisties and braking dept and just about anything else u can throw at the 2 cars.

werd. well put.

but if you touch anything in the engine compartment on the Evo and it will be able to take the STi. A lot easier to make the Evo outrun an STi than to make an STi brake/handle like an Evo.

:rofl:

u need a breatholiser(sp) for at night so u cant bring threads back from the dead when u drink :rofl:

this is one of those topics that will ALWAYS be brought back from the dead…no one will ever agree on this subject

rice sucks