Anyone else sick of the tooner crap?

All i know is next thing i get is a Truck and then a Mustang so it’s all good with the RWD’s always loved them always will.

rice sucks, you have it with all types of cars tho.

kraut, corn pick your poison

i don’t care how old this thread is, you’ll never get me to like any import, “tuner” or sport compact…sure, bring up the fact that i drive a fwd v6, doesn’t matter

if it wasn’t for imports your shit box MIGHT not exist.:moon:

I have lived in both worlds. I have owned many Mustangs, raced them all. I own an EVO IX now, best car hands down over the Mustangs and Cobras that I owned.

High 11’s with just an exhaust/chip mod. 25mpg, seats 5, and can drive all winter long in the snow. (I eat STI’s for lunch…)

I am a “car guy”, and I love all kinds of cars. If I had Jay Leno’s garages…I would have american muscle and import.

i just dont like FWD… it sucks. i wouldnt mind a turbo civic if it was RWD. RWD is just so much more fun and better for racing

Idk, after riding in a honda with a swap it surprised me n would actually make me think twice about getting a honda and doing a swap of some sort, easy, cheap and can be made quik as well as still be reliable, but then again that would still be by beater, GM would be the DD

I meen look at jackdup… I road in his swapped hatch with him wearing his flanal gear… lets be honest imports are cool. Im more of an import guy and ever since being around some of the domestic guys on this site its made me like domestics more…

I rode in and wrenched on a swapped Acura and swapped/boosted Honda and said to myself “why not try this, a swap seems inexpensive and easy enough that if I don’t really like it then who cares, just sell it?”. Now that I have a swapped hatch, I like it well enough. Once I boost it, hey more cheap fun.

I used to be a RWD bigot, now I like all kinds of cars because FAST IS FAST.

People are going to like what they like. This conversation will only continue to go around and around because of it.

The only sure thing that can be said is that FAST and CLEAN are always acceptable regardless of where your car was made and how it was achieved.

idc as long as it isn’t rice

i love to watch these kids faces when they come to my shop and ask about a turbo kit and i tell em 3500$ for maybe 120hp, and they think i am crazy… because you can’t really build it to crazy with stock internals… so you have to run low boost…

Dont know what its like back there, but the rice thing is pretty much done down here, except for a few random Delaware Mexicans who seem to feel the need to transform their Cavaliers into rolling auto ventshade catalogs.

i dont really have a preference as long as it runs… i really like my 88 camaro but at 275 per gallon cant afford it everyday. i really like my 04 impala also and the neon i had before it. i never owned a honda or tuner because it cost too much to mod and i hear they rust out fast… i guess for me the 20,000 dollar modded tuner is out for the fact that i cant shell out that much cash but i can rebuild a small block carbed 3rd gen camaro and do the work myself cheaper . i just have to bare the mullet jokes even though im bald. imo.

Ok definition time…

Ricers vs Imports???

Is there a difference?

not as far as I’m concerned

I don’t care if I drive an import…and if the first thing some of you meat heads think when you hear “Japan” is “rice”…so be it. There is a clear difference between “RICERS” and a person that owns an import. Cause I know just by the night down at the stadiums that rice comes in all different flavors == Cavaliers, Nissans, Mistubishi, GEOmetro’s, Pontiac, a Dodge Stratus…whatever

BUT all I wanted to offer was this link…ENJOY http://howto.thetunafish.com/?p=21

casually pass them with your hazards on :rofl:

10/10

“So, you’ve watched ‘The Fast and the Furious’ eight times, and you live by Dominc’s famous words, “I live my life a quarter-mile at a time, in those ten seconds or less I am free,” you are a bonified street racer. If you’re fat please don’t confuse this life motto with, “I live my life a quarter-pounder at a time, no lettuce or tomato and french fries for free,” you’re just a bonified fat fuck.”

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: