Anyone else sick of the tooner crap?

When you see a Mustang GT or SRT-4 on the freeway, casually pass them and put on your hazards on, signifying your win. Immediately go home and post on your favorite internet car forum that you raped a Mustang on the freeway. Then masturbate to the thought of your 4-cylinder naturally aspirated monster destroying an eight cylinder with low HP per liter, realizing that at sexual release, only the feeling of going into VTEC is better than jizzing in your hand. Don’t forget to wipe it up with your sock!

true. 107 hp btw… 35mpg!

I am not a fan of japanease imports. but if i had to buy a nice DD now it would be a Audi a4 1.8 turbo quatro 5 speed of course

:doh:

I just threw together a turbo hatch
ls motor lil turbo

@10 psi it will go 11.7’s or better all day every day stop on the way to work and do it

my total cost is $500 for car $300 for tranny $200 clutch flywheel turbo $400 ls motor $200 old turbo setup $600 (3 years ago)

Is it possible to build a V8 car for around $2000 (total) to be that quick drive it everyday and still get 35mpg?

that has nothing to do with the subject

rice = something automotive related that is not appealing to the eye, except to those assholes whose pants ride around their ass, and wear a hat sideways, and cannot speak proper english

SO THERE biatches!!!

now is it still proper to call an import a “rice burner” sure it is because technically the term rice burner did not mean unappealing modifications. It was just synanomous with japanese import :smiley:

lol true thanks for clearing that up

there where a few topics brought up in the thread

sorry i did not read the whole thread, pittspeeders have a tendancy to stray off topic very easily. (oooh look shiney)

I havent seen your cars in sometime, but last time i remembered they were not ricey, and looked tastefully done.

now the day you slap on some 20s, and a big wing, with some ugly vinyl… then we’ll have to talk

congrats…for the $$ I guess it is impressive…but to me a fast pile of shit that looks like an econobox isnt cool

agreed

fixed

Poop…

after seeing the rally x at the hole i could start to like tuners a hell of alot more.

I prefer American Muscle over Imports. But can’t hate what’s fast - fast is fast, no matter what. You can make a turd fast with enough money.

Whatever floats your boat. I like American cars, you like Asian Cars, he likes Euro cars. Different Strokes for Different folks.

However - Rice is still rice. Your 17 sec Civic/Contour/Cavalier/Neon/Accord/Corolla with the big body kit and rims worth more than the entire car itself and fartcannon - still gay.

www.ricekiller.com <– join it if u have those views… and i couldn’t say it anybetter myself

I can hate rice if its also fast

I love this…
http://howto.thetunafish.com/wp-content/street%20racer/spolerricer4.jpg

and this…

http://howto.thetunafish.com/wp-content/street%20racer/spoilerricer.jpg

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww